White Pizza with Ricotta, Onions, and Pesto
- 15 oz Galbani® Ricotta
- 1 1/2 lb. pizza dough
- 1/3 Tbsp. thyme, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 jar of pizza white sauce
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Spread ½ cup white sauce over surface of dough leaving ½ inch border from crust.
- Combine 1 ¼ cup of ricotta with thyme, salt and pepper. Stir to blend.
- Spread 1 ¼ cup of ricotta mixture over the white sauce.
- Arrange the roasted onions over the ricotta mixture.
- Drizzle the pesto over the ricotta and onions.
- Bake for 12 minutes
Roast the sliced onion in oven at 400 degrees F until golden brown before baking pizza.