Veggie Ricotta Pizza
- 8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 12 oz. Galbani® Chunk Mozzarella, hand shredded
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 in. partially baked pizza crust
- 2 sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup brocolli, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh curly parsley, chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix garlic and oil together. With a brush or spoon, spread evenly over crust.
- Place spoonfuls of the ricotta over the oil mixture.
- Place slices of peppers, and chopped broccoli on top of the ricotta.
- Then sprinkle with mozzarella, and spices.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.