Veggie Ricotta Lasagna
- 16 oz. Galbani® Chunk Mozzarella, shredded
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Galbani® Grated Parmesan
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 egg
- 28 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place zucchini lengths on a lightly oiled cookie sheet, and heat until browned. Cool slightly.
- Mix 1 egg with 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese
- To make lasagna, coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with tomato sauce, cover with a layer of zucchini and basil, followed by a layer of the ricotta cheese and mozzarella. Repeat.
- Top with tomato sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese. Place in preheated 375 degree oven and bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.