Summer Ricotta Alfredo
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 4 Tbsp. Galbani® Parmesean, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. rotini pasta, cook as directed
- salt and pepper
- In large sauté or saucepan, sauté garlic in olive oil.
- Whisk in ricotta and water and bring to a simmer. Continue whisking until desired creaminess is reached, then remove from heat. (Add more water if sauce is too thick.)
- Add cayenne pepper, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooked pasta, toss and serve immediately.
- Top with grilled chicken, steak, shrimp and vegetables.