Strawberry Ricotta Shortcake
- 15 oz Galbani® Ricotta
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. juice from an orange
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- 1 store-bought pound cake
- mint leaf for garnish
- Place strawberries, 2 Tbsp. sugar, orange juice, and orange zest in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, whip cream to soft peak.
- Add ricotta to different bowl, blend until creamy.
- Fold in cream and 1 Tbsp. sugar.
- Add extract and whip to firmer peak. Slice pound cake in 1/2 inch slices.
- Place one slice on plate per serving. Layer with ricotta and strawberries.
- Place final piece of cake on top, garnish with strawberries and mint.