Strawberry Mojito Ricotta Parfait
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 1/2 cup white sanding sugar (or granular)
- 1 fresh lime, zest first, then cut in half
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup rum, light or dark
- 5 sprigs fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Pour course sugar on a dinner plate.
- Wipe rim of four martini glasses with half of a lime, turn upside down and place in the sugar, rotating to ensure sugar sticks. Shake off any excess and set aside and let dry, approx 10-15 minutes.
- Place strawberries in mixing bowl and add 1/2 the powdered sugar plus juice squeezed from ½ of the lime. Pour rum over the strawberries and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the ricotta, other ½ of powdered sugar, half the mint leaves and half of the zest of lime.
- Spoon ricotta cheese into martini glasses in equal portions, add strawberries, and garnish with remaining mint and lime zest.