Strawberry Basil Prosciutto Grilled Cheese
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 8 slices white bread, cut thick
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 8 fresh strawberries (medium to large), sliced thin
- 12 fresh basil leaves, whole
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut thin
- 2 oz. balsamic glaze
- Lay out slices of bread and butter one side of each.
- On the unbuttered side, layer fresh mozzarella, strawberries, basil leaves and prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic glaze; place remaining bread on top and transfer to a preheated nonstick pan. Cook for approximately one minute, pressing down with a spatula. Flip and repeat until the bread is golden brown.
- Remove, drizzle with extra balsamic glaze over top if desired, cut and serve.