Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, drained
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 marinated red peppers, drained
- 3 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, minced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice French bread lengthwise in half.
- Brush bread with garlic olive oil, add spinach, artichokes & red pepper strips.
- Slice and add fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle fresh basil on top.
- Slice bread into desirable portions and serve.