Spicy Spinach Pizza
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 10 oz. pizza dough, refrigerated
- 10 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 6 oz. artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 oz. pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven. Spread tomato sauce over crust.
- Distribute spinach, mushrooms, artichokes and pepperoni evenly over sauce.
- Sprinkle with pepper; top with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.