S’mores Mozzarella Panini
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, sliced
- Loaf whole wheat bread
- 6 oz. chocolate hazelnut spread
- Banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Slice bread into thick slices and spread chocolate hazelnut spread on one side.
- Add banana and walnuts, then drizzle honey. Top with slices of mozzarella and slice of bread.
- In mixing bowl whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Preheat a flat pan to medium high and add butter to pan and melt.
- Grasp sandwich with both hands and place in egg mixture until coated. Put in pan, then lower heat and cook on both sides until mozzarella melts. Repeat with rest of sandwiches. (Place in preheated 375 degree F oven to keep warm).
- Remove sandwiches, cut in half and serve.