- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 18 cannoli shells
- 1 small jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 small jar of hot fudge
- 4 graham crackers
- Mix ricotta, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add cannoli mixture to a pastry bag or large plastic sandwich bag with one corner cut off.
- Lay out the cannoli shells on a tray and pipe ricotta into the ends.
- Stir marshmallow fluff and pipe onto the plate or place a small spoonful onto the ends of each cannoli.
- Use a kitchen torch or grill lighter to crisp up the marshmallow ends.
- Heat up the hot fudge according the label and drizzle over the cannoli.
- Then crush up graham crackers and sprinkle the crumbs over top to finish.