- 8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz. package Herb and Garlic soup mix
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine soup mix, ricotta cheese, and 3/4-cup mozzarella.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- Toast bread for last 5 minutes while mixture is in oven.
- Remove pizza dip and bread and serve.
Sicilian White Pizza Dip
8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese
1 oz. package Herb and Garlic soup mix
1 loaf French bread, sliced