Rolled Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Galbani Asiago Sliced Cheese and Green Beans
- 6 slices of Galbani Asiago Sliced Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Grated Galbani Parmesan cheese
- 6 Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced and pounded
- 1 bag of Fresh French-Style Green Beans or String Beans, lightly blanched
- 1/4 cup Butter (half a stick), melted
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/8 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- Thinly slice and pound chicken breast to desired flatness.
- Blanche green beans: boil a pot of water, place green beans in boiling water. Let cook for 2 minutes. Immediately remove from heat.
- Using cold water, thoroughly rinse beans to stop them from cooking. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and grated cheese. Set Aside.
- In a different shallow bowl, blend melted butter, mustard, garlic and chicken broth together using a spoon.
- Dip the chicken breasts, one at a time, into the mustard mixture, make sure to coat each side.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on chicken, followed by 6 green beans on top of cheese; Roll.
- Bread the rolled breasts in the crumb mixture, making sure to coat evenly.
- Place each rolled chicken breast into a baking dish. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in an oven at 350 degree F for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a jar of marinara sauce in a pan on the stove, keep warm.
- When chicken is done, take out of oven and uncover.
- Place chicken back into the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Spoon marinara sauce over the top of each rolled chicken breast.