Rigatoni Lasagna Bake
- 12 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Thick Sliced Cheese
- 15 oz. (2 cups) Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Galbani® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (1 lb.) box of rigatoni pasta – cooked (do not overcook)
- 5 cups tomato/ pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef, cooked
- 4 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta and drain. Coat with 2 cups of sauce, set aside.
- In skillet, cook the ground beef, seasoned with salt & pepper, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups Galbani Ricotta Cheese, 3 Tbsp. chopped basil and 2 Tbsp. Galbani Grated Parmesan Cheese, set aside.
- In a 9x13 baking dish layer ingredients: Start with 1 cup of sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Add half of the cooked rigatoni pasta. Pour 1 cup of sauce over pasta.
- Add 1/2 the cooked ground beef. Using 1/2 the ricotta mixture, place spoonfuls of mixture over meat then smooth out.
- Place 6 slices of Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese over ricotta.
- Repeat with second half of pasta, 1 cup sauce, remaining ground beef, remaining ricotta mixture and finish with 6 more Galbani® Mozzarella slices.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. of basil and enjoy.