Heirloom Tomato Salad with Ricotta & Balsamic
- 15 oz. Galbani Ricotta cheese
- 3 Basil leaves chopped finely
- 1 tsp fresh Oregano chopped finely
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme chopped
- 1 lb. Heirloom tomatoes cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 Cucumber sliced
- 6 Radishes sliced
- 1 Serrano pepper chopped
- 1/2 Red onion sliced
- 1 tbsp. Oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta cheese with the basil, fresh oregano, and thyme. Set aside.
- In another small bowl whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Layer your platter with half the tomato slices, cucumber, radishes, onion, and dollops of half the herbed Ricotta. Repeat with second half of your tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, onions, and herbed ricotta.
- Drizzle with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Top with serrano peppers
- Garnish with fresh basil and oregano.
- Serve immediately.