Grilled Peaches with Ricotta and Balsamic
- 4 ripe peaches halved with pits removed
- 15 oz. Galbani ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- fresh mint
- Oil the grill grate and heat to med-high. When the grill is hot, place each half peach on grill for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Placed peaches on a plate with cut side facing up. Place a dollop of approximately 2 tablespoons of fresh ricotta cheese in the center of each peach half.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar reduction* mixture over grilled peaches.
- Top each peach half with mint.
*Cook the vinegar and brown sugar mixture on med-high heat until it is reduced by half, approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.