Ricotta Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 4 English muffins
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 breakfast sausage patties
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separate the English muffins and toast them to a golden brown. Immediately spread muffins with butter.
- Brown the breakfast sausages on both sides in small frying pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add 4 tablespoons of ricotta and whisk. Add the spinach, salt and pepper.
- Using a non-stick pan, pour in eggs and cook until fluffy.
- Divide into four equal sections. Place a sausage patty on each muffin bottom, add egg, muffin top and serve.