Ricotta Banana Pudding
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1-3.4 oz. package instant banana pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 oz. granola
- In a medium bowl, mash banana and lemon juice together. Add ricotta cheese and whip together.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk pudding package and milk together. Add ricotta mixture to the pudding and whisk together.
- Transfer pudding mixture to parfait glasses. Dust with cinnamon and finish with granola. Put in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight before serving.