Ricotta Almond Butter and Jam Grilled Cheese
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. almond butter (peanut butter can be substituted)
- 2 tsp. honey
- 12 slices pancetta (bacon can be substituted)
- 8 slices white bread, cut thick
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 8 Tbsp. strawberry jam or jelly
- In a small mixing bowl, combine almond butter, honey and ricotta. Set aside.
- Cook the pancetta until crisp.
- Lay out the slices of bread and spread butter on one side of each piece. Flip the bread, and on the non-buttered side spread the ricotta/almond butter mixture, followed by jam then pancetta.
- Close the sandwich and move to a preheated pan on low to medium heat.
- Cook for approximately 90 seconds, pressing down lightly with a spatula. Flip and repeat until the bread is golden brown. Remove, cut and serve.