Red, White, and Blue Berry Trifle
- 32 oz. Galbani ricotta
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp. hazelnut liqueur or raspberry brandy or 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 1 baked angel food cake
- 1 quart fresh raspberries or strawberries, rinsed (if using strawberries, cut into quarters)
- 1 quart fresh blueberries, rinsed
- Mix first 3 ingredients together.
- Cut Angel Food Cake into half inch pieces and layer into the bottom of the trifle dish.
- Add a layer of the ricotta cheese mixture,
- Add a layer of Raspberries (or strawberries)
- Layer again with cake.
- Add another layer of ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of blueberries.
- Add a layer of cheese mixture.
- Finish with layer of raspberries (or strawberries).
- Top with whipped cream topping