Penne with Ricotta and Marinara
- 8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 4 oz. Galbani® Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, hand-shredded
- 16 oz. penne pasta
- 28 oz. tomato sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on package and drain.
- Warm the tomato sauce in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Blend ricotta with hand mixer until smooth and the consistency of sour cream.
- Whisk the ricotta cheese into the warm tomato sauce until blended.
- Heat sauce until hot, serve over cooked spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.