- 8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 2 oz. Galbani® Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 24 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/2 lb. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. pappardelle pasta, cook as directed
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large non-stick pan on the stove to medium-high, add olive oil, garlic, carrots, onion, and celery.
- Cook until translucent and then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the Marsala wine and tomato sauce. Stir and reduce to low heat to simmer.
- In another skillet add beef and pork.
- Once brown, remove the meat from any excess oil using a slotted spoon and add directly to the simmering sauce.
- Add the ricotta cheese and stir until melted and creamy.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Plate the pasta and top with the sauce and fresh shredded parmesan cheese