Mozzarella, Roasted Pepper, and Arugula Salad
- 6 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 red/yellow peppers, roasted
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- kosher salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, and salt. Marinate the roasted peppers and onions in the vinaigrette for 15 minutes.
- To plate the salad, arrange the peppers (reserve the vinaigrette), mozzarella, and arugula as desired. Drizzle the reserved vinaigrette over the arugula and serve.
- A country bread crouton flavored with fresh herbs would serve as a great accompaniment in this salad.