Mozzarella Peach Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza
- 12 oz. Galbani® Thick Sliced Mozzarella Cheese (3 slices per flat bread)
- 4 whole-wheat naan flatbreads
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches, skin on and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil, thinly sliced, with additional for garnish
- Course salt & ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place flatbreads on two baking sheets and drizzle each with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Place 3 Galbani thick Mozzarella slices per bread, layer with peach slices, prosciutto, and 1/8 cup basil per bread, then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until crust is crisp and golden and cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional basil, to your liking.
- Cut each pizza into quarters and serve immediately.