Mozzarella, Baby Potato, and Green Bean Salad
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball, diced
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, cut in half and cooked in boiling water
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and blanched*
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Red wine vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cracked pepper and salt
- 1 tbs Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheese, potatoes, green beans, and onion.
- Pour red wine vinaigrette over mixture, and lightly toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- *Blanched Green Beans: Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in a large pot. Boil beans for 2 minutes. Immediately remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water until cool.
- This salad is great for picnics or summer cookouts. For a splash of color, try adding cherry tomatoes, radicchio, or radishes.