Meat & Cheese Lasagna
- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- ½ 1.5 oz. Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked al dente*
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. basil, chopped
- 32 oz. tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta as directed, cool, and set aside.
- Brown meat and drain.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan, garlic, parsley, and basil and set aside.
- Spread 1 cup of tomato sauce in a 13” x 9″ baking pan.
- Lay 4 pasta noodles in the pan, then spread on a layer of the cheese mixture, followed by more sauce, and a layer of meat. Repeat layers to the top, finish with 4 pasta noodles, and cover with remaining tomato sauce.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, top with the mozzarella and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Cut and serve
*To save time, purchase No-Boil Lasagna Noodles and skip step 2.