Italian Yellow Cake
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 28oz to 32oz Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease & flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Prepare the cake according to the directions on the package.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta, sugar & eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Drop this mixture by spoonfuls on top of cake batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Sprinkle cooled cake with confectioner’s sugar. Keep refrigerated.