Italian Grilled Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 6 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cup Spinach, chopped
- 1 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp. oregano, dried
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Mince sausages and then cook until browned and cooked through. (165 F).
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza crust (1/3 cup per pizza). Top with cooked sausage, fresh mozzarella, chopped fresh spinach and diced tomatoes.
- Grill for 15-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bottom of the crust is light brown.
- Lightly sprinkle dried oregano on top.