Grilled White Pizza
- 8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 4 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Grated Galbani® Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 inch pre-baked crust
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped & blanched
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Brush olive oil on both sides of pizza crust. Grill crust on a medium-high heat grill for about 60 seconds per side to create grill marks.
- Remove and add toppings. Start with small spoonful’s of ricotta, and then add spinach, tomatoes, and onions.
- Finish with freshly hand-shredded mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Return to grill and close lid for 3-4 minutes until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese, cut, and serve.