Grilled Veggie Crostini
- 4 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 20 pieces
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 zucchini, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 yellow squash, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 portobello mushroom, cleaned of bristles
- 1 cup tomato and basil sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush slices of baguette with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until slightly brown in color.
- Season veggies with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil, grill until done on both sides.
- Place on sheet tray to cool.
- Chop up all grilled items and mix together with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and mozzarella cheese.
- Top each crostini with 1 Tbsp. Tomato and basil sauce and a heaping spoon full of veggies mix.
- Place on sheet tray and bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.