Grilled Fresca Pizzette
- 16 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 4 oz Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 9 oz Galbani® Ricotta
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 4 basil leaves, julienned
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare pizza dough OR use bakery prepared dough – stretch the dough on a greased 13-inch pizza pan.
- Add olive oil, garlic, all cheeses, tomato, onion, artichokes and basil leaves.
- Bake in oven for 15–20 min. or until toppings have started to melt.
- Heat grill to medium and wipe grates with a little olive oil (using towel). Slide pizza off the pan onto the grill, turning clockwise 3 times and grill 1– 2 minutes per turn.
- Remove and serve.