Grilled Chicken Parmesan with Zoodles
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, sliced
- 1/4 cup Grated Galbani® Parmesan cheese
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 24oz. jar of tomato sauce
- 6 – 4 oz. boneless chicken breasts, pounded
- Prepare zoodles by julienne-cutting or peeling the zucchini, carrots, onion and red pepper into long, thin, noodle-like strips.
- Place cut veggies and crushed garlic into a bowl, mix with half of the olive oil, salt and pepper and then set aside.
- Sauté the vegetable mixture on the stove in separate sauté pan over medium heat. Stir lightly until soft for about 2 minutes.
- Heat tomato sauce and set aside.
- Prepare the chicken by lightly coating the pounded-out breasts with the rest of the olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Then, grill both sides of the chicken breasts on medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes, until reaching an internal cooked temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Top with sliced mozzarella cheese, turn off grill, and close lid to melt the cheese.
- Plate the zoodles, add a spoonful of tomato sauce and top with the grilled chicken breast and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.