Grilled Beef Skewers with Fresh Mozzarella
- 12 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Marinated
- 1 lb. beef strip steak
- 1 small red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. oregano, chopped
- Lemon zest
- Cube the meat and vegetables to similar sizes.
- Assemble the marinade by combining the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, herbs and zest; reserve some to drizzle on the meat after it comes off the grill.
- Assemble the skewers, starting with the fresh mozzarella.
- Grill the skewers for 5-6 minutes.
- Other types of seasonal summer vegetables such as red peppers or eggplant can also be substituted. Use the extra marinade in the cup to enhance the flavor.