Grape Tomato, Pesto, and Mozzarella Bruschetta
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 6 tsp. basil pesto
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Toss mozzarella, tomatoes, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush each half of bread with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake on a lined baking sheet until slightly toasted, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Brush 3 Tbsp. pesto on each half of bread. Divide the mozzarella mixture on top of the pesto on each bread half.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until cheese starts to melt and the tomatoes are warm throughout. Remove from oven and slice each half into six pieces.