Fudgy Brownies Swirled with Cheesecake
- 1 package brownie mix
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Prepare brownie according to directions on the package.
For cheesecake topping:
- Mix cream cheese and sugar at medium speed for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add ricotta, egg and vanilla. Mix for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan. Using rubber spatula to swirl, add cheesecake topping.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes. Brownies will be fudgy.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate before serving.