Fruit and Ricotta Pastry Shells
- 32oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 1 pack frozen pastry shells
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pint strawberries (stem berries and cut in half)
- 1 cantaloupe, cubed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Bake frozen pastry shells according to package directions.
- Whip together ricotta with sugar and Marsala.
- Scoop into baked and cooled pastry shells and place in refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat the butter and add the strawberries and cantaloupe.
- Sauté with a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Remove pasty shells from refrigerator and top with sautéed fruit.