Fresh Romaine Salad
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball, cubed
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup whole leaves of fresh herbs (could be parsley, basil – anything you have on hand)
- 1/4 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine chopped lettuce with torn leaves of mixed fresh herbs.
- Add grape tomatoes, cucumbers and top with Fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- Toss with vinegar, oil, and salt & pepper, to taste.