- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™, diced
- 1 box penne
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, diced
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 lemon, squeeze juice
- 4 basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Season water with salt and cook pasta 1 minute under required cooking time.
- Drain and toss with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, place on sheet tray to cool down.
- Once cool place in a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
- Toss to combine.
- Let rest for 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
Fresh Penne Salad
16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™, diced
1 box penne
4 Tbsp. olive oil
2 roasted red bell peppers, diced
3 cups baby arugula
1/2 lemon, squeeze juice
4 basil leaves
Salt and pepper, to taste