Fresh Mozzarella Roasted Potato Salad
- 16 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, diced
- 3/4 cup Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 12 oz. frozen green beans, cooked then cooled
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 lb. hot soppressata or hard salami, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Cook diced potatoes on cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes until soft. Remove and let cool.
- In large bowl combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, and whisk.
- Add cooled green beans to dressing.
- Add cooled potatoes to dressing.
- Add onion, soppressata, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese. Toss gently with spoon, cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.