Fresh Mozzarella Farro Bowl
- 12 oz. Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz. Packages of Farro Whole Grains, cook as directed and chill
- 6 oz. Can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Red Delicious Apple
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Scallions, chopped
- White Pepper and Salt, to taste
- Cook Farro as directed and set aside in refrigerator to chill.
- Core and thinly slice apples, toss with 1 tsp lemon juice to keep fruit from turning brown.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine oil and remaining lemon juice, whisk together.
- Dice the fresh mozzarella and add to dressing along with apples, garbanzo beans and scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad and fold in Farro. Serve chilled.