Fresh Mozzarella Burger
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil for grill grate
- 1 lb. ground beef, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings of choice – eg. lettuce, tomato, onion
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide meat into 4 parts and make into patties.
- Lightly season both sides of the burgers with garlic salt.
- Place patties on the hot grill to cook.
- When meat is cooked to your liking, separate the fresh mozzarella slices, and place cheese on top of each patty.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Transfer patty onto open bun and add your favorite condiments and toppings, to taste.