- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Log
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide meat into 4 parts and make into patties.
- Lightly season both sides of the burgers with garlic salt.
- Place patties on the hot grill to cook.
- When meat is cooked to your liking, separate the fresh mozzarella slices, and place cheese on top of each patty.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Transfer patty onto open bun and add your favorite condiments and toppings, to taste
Fresh Mozzarella Burger
12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
Extra virgin olive oil for grill grate
1 lb. ground beef, divided
1 tsp. garlic salt
4 hamburger buns
Toppings of choice – eg. lettuce, tomato, onion