Fresh Mozzarella and Dry Tomato Salad
- 7 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Medallions
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dry oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- Fresh basil leaves
- Slice the grape tomatoes and toss with olive oil, dry oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 350 preheated oven for 10 minutes until the tomatoes soften.
- While the tomatoes are cooling, arrange the Galbani® Medallions on a serving dish.
- Spoon the pesto along side.
- Add the roasted tomatoes on top of the pesto, pine nuts, basil leaves, and a dash of olive oil.