Easy-Bake Personal Lasagna
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Chunk Mozzarella, shredded
- 16 frozen meat ravioli
- 1 large portobello mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 lb. fresh spinach, washed and dried
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16oz. tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cook ravioli as directed and set aside.
- Sauté chopped mushrooms, spinach, salt and pepper in olive oil and set aside.
- Using (4) 16 oz. ramekins/crocks, layer ravioli with spoonfuls of mushroom/spinach mixture and ricotta.
- Cover with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes until cheese is fully melted.