Corn Caprese Salad
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ciliegine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cans corn
- 3 cups tomatoes, roughly chopped and seeded or halved cherry or sun gold tomatoes
- 1/2 cup scallions, including light green parts, sliced
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, scallions, Galbani Ciliegine, and the dressing.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Right before serving, stir in the freshly sliced basil.