Chicken al Forno
- 1 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella cheese, hand shredded
- 3 Tbsp. Galbani® Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 – 3 oz. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup spinach, frozen, thawed, and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup provolone cheese, hand shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large non-stick pan heat olive oil on medium high heat, and cook chicken thoroughly.
- Add spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté for another 2 minutes and then add parmesan cheese, white wine, lemon juice, butter, and simmer.
- Pour into an oven safe dish and top with mozzarella and provolone cheese.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees F for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.