Cheesy Zucchini Fritters
- 2 cups Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, hand shredded
- 3/4 cup Galbani® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 medium zucchini, hand shredded
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Use a hand grater to shred the zucchini into a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients (except oil) to bowl and mix well. Pour oil into a large skillet and heat to a medium heat.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the hot skillet and flatten with the spoon. Leave a little room between fritters.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from heat and serve.