Cheesy Asiago Pull Apart Bread
- 8 oz. Galbani® Asiago Sliced Cheese
- 1 loaf of Italian or Bread of choice
- 1 stick of Butter
- 4 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the bread diagonally in one direction not cutting all the way through, then cut in the opposite direction not going all the way through.
- In sauce pan, melt butter. Take off heat and add basil & minced garlic.
- Spoon the butter mixture over the cuts in your bread.
- Separate Galbani asiago cheese slices, cut or break in half then fold into 1/4 squares.
- Place asiago squares into each cut, surrounding each cube of bread.
- Wrap the loaf in tinfoil and heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the loaf, heat for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then pull apart and enjoy.