- 4 Galbani® Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- Basil gelatin (recipe below)
- 4 ripe strawberries
- 8 2- shot glasses
- Sparkling white grape juice (optional)
Basil Gelatin Ingredients
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package instant lime gelatin
- ½ cup basil leaves, chopped
Basil Gelatin Directions
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, add instant lime gelatin and chopped basil leaves.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cold water. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut the strawberries into small chunks and place into the bottom of each shot glass.
- Chop up the Galbani® Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella and place on top of the strawberries in each glass.
- Remove basil gelatin from the refrigerator, scoop out and place on top of the shot glass.
- OPTIONAL: Add a splash of sparkling white grape juice to each glass.