Caprese Salad with Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 – 8oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball
- 20 sundried tomatoes in oil
- Olive oil
- Black pepper and salt, to taste
- Chop the sundried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop up the leaves of basil, and add the chopped basil to the olive oil and set aside.
- Place a slice of mozzarella in the center of a plate and then spoon some of the chopped sundried tomatoes onto it followed by another slice of mozzarella.
- Repeat with 2 more alternate layers of mozzarella and sundried tomatoes.
- Drizzle some of the basil-infused olive oil over your creation and season with salt and some freshly grated pepper.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil.